Educational Talent Search
Fayette, Hamilton and Sumiton Campuses
The Talent Search Program identifies and assists individuals from disadvantaged backgrounds who have the potential to succeed in higher education. The program provides academic, career, and financial counseling to its participants and encourages them to graduate from high school and continue to the postsecondary school of their choice. Talent Search also serves high school drop-outs by encouraging them to reenter the educational system and complete their education.
- Academic, financial, career, or personal counseling including advice on entry/re-entry to secondary or post-secondary programs.
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- Tutorial Services
- Information on postsecondary education
- Exposure to college campuses and cultural activities
- Information on student financial assistance
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications
- Assistance in preparing for college entrance exams
- Mentoring Programs
- Workshops for the families of participants
For more information please call toll free 1-800-648-3271 or contact:
800-648-3271 ext. 5213
800-648-3271 ext. 5177