Bevill State will be offering ACCUPLACER testing remotely for students who need to take the placement test beginning Monday, April 20th. Testing Sessions will be scheduled one on one with a testing proctor via Zoom. Students needing to take the Accuplacer, can make an appointment with a Testing Coordinator.
Students should determine their testing capabilities before scheduling a testing session by following these steps:
- To test, you will need a computer (desktop or laptop) with a webcam and audio capabilities (speakers and microphone).
- Go to the Zoom website, download and install Zoom.
- To check that Zoom was set up correctly, click here: Test Zoom Setup. Please use the option to join with video.
- Check that your computer can run ACCUPLACER by clicking here:
- Select Verify System at bottom right of page
- Testing environment/room must be in quiet undisturbed location
- Workspace for your monitor, mouse, keyboard, blank scratch paper, and pencil. All other items must be removed from your table/desk.
- Calculators are not allowed unless you have a prescribed accommodation.
- Must have a photo ID to show to your proctor during testing.